The mission of the North Cottage Program, Inc. is to provide quality comprehensive residential substance addiction treatment to any addicted individual who desires recovery and meets the objective standards for admission and participation in the essential components of the program. Fulfillment of this mission is guided by these practices and principles:
* The North Cottage Program is committed to providing a welcoming, safe, and inclusive environment for both residents and staff.
* Access to treatment at the North Cottage Program will be available to all Massachusetts residents who identify as male who meet our Admission Criteria.
* We value diversity, and we aim to have a staff that is representative of the population we serve.
* We are committed to providing treatment without regard to race, ethnicity, creed, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, ability to speak or read English, age, disability, or HIV status, to the extent possible in accordance with our contractual obligations.
* We offer our services to all eligible residents regardless of ability to pay,
* We give priority consideration for underserved or priority populations identified by North Cottage Program, Inc. and the Department of Public Health.
* We will offer each resident an individualized recovery plan that promotes recovery and prepares them for independent living and an alcohol and drug-free lifestyle upon completion of the program.